Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Peace, Love and Joy,,,,,,,

Thank you, Lindsay, for the use of this photo
Greetings and hello to you in your isolation from me in mine.  I'm doing fine.  I do have to dash out in the early morning hours to gather some food and maybe a little bit more.  I always keep a backup to get me through a blizzard but not for this long.

A friend called me this morning to share with me a talk from David Jeremiah on what the Bible says about the coronavirus.  Very powerful message.  Please look it up if you have time.  It will give you peace in this trying time.

          These things I have spoken unto you that you might have peace.  In the world we will have                   many tribulations, but be of good cheer I have overcome the world.  John 16:33

God bless you, be well and keep a good attitude.         Diane

4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful picture of you. Good to hear that you are doing ok.I am well and so far mostly enjoying this time.

Kit said...

Hello my friend! Glad to hear you are doing okay. We are muddling along. Our days have begun to roll together. Take care. 😊 Kit

Pom Pom said...

Hi Diane! Oh, the Lord is good and so aware of us, taking such good care of our hearts and souls.

Name: Amanda said...

That was a nice post - don’t know how I missed it!