Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Just to Keep in Touch.......

Hope you're all well.  I have but it seems like I've been busy (or disorganized),  So this post
is just to  check in on you and bring you good cheer.  


On a wild whim I painted my mailbox, (this is the kind of thing I've been  
                      busy with}.  My little red haired neighbor boy asked me why I did this.  I
                      explained that I just felt like it.  He said he thought it had to do with the virus or   
                      something. 
                      God bless you today and find something to be joyful about.  Love, Diane

3 comments:

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amontanalife.blogspot.com said...

Good to hear from you! I'm glad you're doing well. We are fine up here North to you. It is a beautiful spring day. I love the color of your mailbox. It looks fabulous! You take care. Kit

Ruth Hiebert said...

It is so good to hear from you. I love that cheery mailbox. If you want to paint, that is reason enough to do it.