Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

New Month, New Year.....


The more things change, the more they stay the same.  Thinking about this month it does seem that many things have changed.  Right now we wait to find out what will happen in Washington as they hammer things out in the impeachment trial.  We know things will change, just not sure how. I wait for another month, this one has been one of small snowstorms, then warming, then more snow.

As winter drags on I decided to give some form to my life by doing a photo a day on Instagram.  It helps me to get out and think outside the box. 
Winter presents it's own subjects, snow, melting water, shadows and lots of black and white. 
 Our town has many beautiful homes so that's always a great subject. 
I hope you're finding something interesting and inspiring to help you get through these months of rest and if you don't have winter where you are, I hope there is enough of a change of the seasons to add interest to your life. 
Have a blessed day.  Diane

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

I just sent you a request to follow you on Instagram . Hope each day has something good in it for you.

Name: Amanda said...

You had some really exceptional photos this month! It was fun watching each day to see what you would come up with! Xobean

Gary and Judy said...

How cute is that tire attire. So nostalgic.