Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020

How about that?  I almost missed a whole month!  I will try to do better in this new year.  Anyway, wishing you the very best of everything in this new month, year, decade.  

It's starting off to be a great day, 46 degrees at 9:10 in the morning.  But the wind is really blowing which only means one thing, a change in the weather.  I'll take the 46 degrees while it lasts and I guess I'll take whatever follows, too.  

Hope it's a beautiful day or at least a beautiful life where you live.  

Thanks for checking in with me and I'll "see" you soon.

     Blessings, Diane

3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

May 2020 be a wonderful year for you. Love the glimpses into your lovely home. It was a chilly 59 earlier, but is in the low 70's now, big blue sky after almost a week of gray skies with rain off and on. The sunshine is wonderful and I was able to get a load of laundry washed and hung out on the lines to dry.

FlowerLady

Kit said...

Happy New Year my friend! Love, Kit

Name: Amanda said...

Happy 2020!


Remember when 2020 sounded like science fiction? Here we are. Xobean