Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, December 1, 2019

December ..........


Here we are, the last month of the year.  Here it's bright and sunny and the temperature is 6 degrees this morning.  I think the storm is over.  The wind has stopped blowing and all we have to do now is dig out.  Yesterday I shoveled out a big drift that was holding the patio door shut.  They still have to clean the driveway but I'm in no hurry.  They have clients that insist on being taken care of first.  Not me.  I'm not in a rush anymore.

I hope you have a wonderful month with something good  every day.

Till next time.  God bless, Diane

5 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Oh my goodness, temps below 10 degrees!! It is 80 and real feel is 83 here in s.e. FL. Tomorrow night though temps are to be down in the low 40's. Have a lovely holiday season ~ FlowerLady

Ruth Hiebert said...

I hope this season fills your heart with joy.Yes, the snow needs to be removed, but all in due time.

Kit said...

Having lovely days here in Montana. No rush here too. Its lovely. 😊 Kit

Gregg Motonaga said...

I LOVE your header. It looks so cozy - I want to invite myself over for a cup of tea and a sweet conversation.
Stay warm - and enjoy this cozy season where the world tells you it's "o.k." to stay inside and work on projects. AND take care of ourselves. xo bean

Gary and Judy said...

I love your living room! I grew up appreciating Japanese architecture and its austerity. In fact, our home reflects it. We save a lot of money on furniture and decorations. But every once in a while I see a home like yours and it looks so warm and inviting I want to go and sit in one of your chairs.
When we were in Klamath Falls, Oregon visiting Judy's parents we had a huge snowfall. The next morning I rushed out and shoveled the entire driveway only to have a snowplow come down the street to leave me a Christmas gift of a huge berm across the entrance. So rushing to shovel isn't always that productive.