Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Silent stalker...............


It's that time of year when a lot of leaves are on the ground as well as snow, ice and slush.  As I was walking Dreamer I noticed this track.  Hmmm.
  
On further inspection  I found that it was a trick of nature instead .  When you walk around with your nose to the ground like I do it's amazing what you see.



Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and that you have so much to be thankful for.  
Blessings,    Diane

2 comments:

Gary and Judy said...

You've got a great imagination. Artists and photographers seem to be looking for that unusual item. I think it's ingrained. My imagination improved greatly when I broke my glasses. I know I look much younger in the mirror these days.

Name: Amanda said...

I love your observations. Gratitude for the most simple pleasures! Xobean