Pinecones and Roses

Monday, October 28, 2019

Winter's here........

     9 degrees above this morning and more snow predicted today.  I think it's going to be a long, hard winter.  I'd still rather have that than those horrible fires in California.

      I'm so thankful I have my sweet, warm home and my dog to keep me company.  And what would I do without family and friends to make life interesting.  But I'm already starting to dream about the warm days of summer when you didn't have to bundle up to go outside.  Have a blessed week, Diane

4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

My son in Denver said they were dumped with snow, too, and are expecting more over the next couple of days. Always horrible when there are fires that are eating so much of our precious land. Take care!

Kit said...

Snowing here too! I am cozy and so thrilled I can just hunker down and look out the window. 😊 Kit

Ruth Hiebert said...

The snow creates a beautiful picture. When we were having our storm in mid-October, I had to remind myself as well that this was better than tornados, hurricanes, and fires.

Gary and Judy said...

The California fires are more horrific than we can imagine. To think that families and their pets are wiped out of their environment and livelihood for who knows how long is very hard to take. We too are thankful for our cozy home.