Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Thinking about Halloween..........

For some reason I love to decorate for Halloween.  That's pretty much all, though. 

I'm not crazy about the meaning and in our neighborhood we get very few trick-or-treaters.  That's OK with me.  I keep some candy for the little kids in the neighborhood and then turn the lights out.  It's mostly about the idea of fun stuff, like the candy corn leggings that Brenda bought me.  If I buy Halloween candy I end up trying to find what to do with it afterwards without stuffing it in my mouth.............except candy corn, I love that stuff.  Happy Halloween           Blessings,   Diane

4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Those leggings are adorable.

Gary and Judy said...

Cute leggings! If you have corn on your toes I'd paint them to match.
We moved into our house on Halloween in 2007. We felt bad because kids were begging us for candy and we were trying to beg off because of the furniture we were carrying up the stairs. Maybe this year we'll make it up to them...or their babies.

Kit said...

Hello my friend! Hope your weather is behaving. Today should be lovely here and I need to mulch leaves. I just love Halloween for the fun of it too. Have a lovely weekend. Kit 🎃

Name: Amanda said...

I love those leggings too! Happy Halloween 🎃 I know how much you love it! Xo bean