Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

My Sister's Visit

My sister Patsy visited me last week for a few days.  This is her and her husband but she flew over alone.   We had a good time laughing and yakking.  The time flies when you spend it with you have so much in common with.  We talk on the phone a lot, too, so we manage to find things to talk about all the time. 
While she was here I took her to Bradford Brintons Museum and Bistro.  It's a wonderful place to go with a stunning view of the Bighorns.  I love the statues of the wild turkeys that greet you at the entry way.  If you enlarge the photo you can see them better.                        Blessings,  Diane

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh that is wonderful to spend time with your sister. I see those turkeys and they look really good.

Gary and Judy said...

Ok, I think we figured out how to leave a comment. We are so glad you're back on your blog. Some of us really have to express ourselves either by art or by word to make our lives more meaningful and you are definitely one of them. So keep on keeping on. We really enjoy your effort. Your sister looks like you. Don't waste your money on DNA tests.
Gary and Judy

Kit said...

How lovely! You two look like sisters. 😊 Kit