Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, September 1, 2019

September Already

 I'm just dropping in to wish you a great September. This t shirt is about 17 years years old but I love it and it's patriotic.  So Happy Labor day, too. 
 Here are a few shots I want to share with you. My dog, Dreamer, is Miss Priss herself.  Almost every time she lays down she very carefully crosses her paws.  She's very proper.  And when you give her a treat she very, very carefully takes it.  No unladylike manners for her.
 I wish I could say I taught her that but she came that way. 
Take care of yourself till next time and stay brave.              Diane

4 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Happy September, Diane. Kisses for sweet Dreamer. Have a good week!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Lovely pictures. Your dog does look like a lady.

Name: Amanda said...

Happy Labor Day! I love that shirt!
I can’t waiit to meet Miss Priss. I know we are going to get along swimmingly! Xobean

Kit said...

I am so glad you found her! 💕 Kit