Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Good Fences and Good Neighbors

This neighbor and I always had great conversations through their old fence.  I couldn't see over it.  And neither could he or his wife if they were sitting on their patio.  The fence got old so he tore it down and built a new one this summer.  He told me he created the gate specifically so I could see over it.
     I'm so blessed to have good neighbors.  It wasn't always that way but over the years and  different  changes it has become that way. 


I love this guy.  Noah always had time to sit on the porch and chat with me.  He joined the Marines this last year when he graduated from high school and he still has time to run over and see me when he's home.  He was about three when I first knew him and he was just promoted to Lance Corporal. 

   
Drew and  Jacob.  When I took it Jacob, the shorter one, said "we need to try to look natural".  It always makes me smile.
      Thanks so much for reading my blog .  God bless you.                Diane

5 comments:

رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ruth Hiebert said...

Good neighbours are priceless. I have some of the best and it sounds like so do you.

Gary and Judy said...

With apologies to Robert Frost, here's a case where good neighbors make good fences. Lucky you.

رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kit said...

That is so nice of them! I don't know what happened but I am now just seeing you are back to blogging. Yay!! Kit