Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Old Country Roses......


I've decided to part with my treasured set of china.  It is still treasured but that's all.  It just sits there.  I only use it maybe every 3 years.  My family doesn't live here, when they do come we go out to eat or use paper plate or my pottery dishes.  I'm not bitter, we did have many lovely meals on them.  I would use them with mismatched old goblets and mismatched beautiful sterling. 

But it's time to move on and let someone else treasure and USE it.  I thought I would share it with you before it goes.  It is beautiful.  Enjoy!!!                                Diane

2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love the Old Country Roses.I have a good sized set of these dishes. I have been toying with the idea of selling them, but have not done so yet.

Kit said...

Such a pretty set! I have been doing that myself, letting go of things that no longer either make me happy or that I do not use. :) Kit