Pinecones and Roses

Friday, March 15, 2019

Dottie.........

After months of coming home to an empty house and many trips to the animal shelter this sweet dog came home with me yesterday.  She almost immediately took over this chair so I'm glad she feels she has her own place.  She's 10 years old and was just spayed a month ago????  That should tell you what kind of life she had.  I changed her name before we left the building.  The name Dreamer was over -  her dream is here and so is mine.  I hope I can give Dottie a good, long life.     Diane

3 comments:

Kit said...

I am so happy for you! She is lovely and you will make a great pair. :) Kit

Terra said...

Dottie is a beauty. I adopted my dog from a shelter too, and bought a leash which says "Who Rescued Who?".

Ruth Hiebert said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.