Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Octopus.....

it's too cold to get out and walk around and there's nothing but snow to photograph.  Either there's nothing interesting or I'm not creative enough but it's just kind of dull right now. 

So I'm going to show you once again the fascinating octopus, Pat, that I saw on my last trip to Alaska.  I'd never thought much about them except seeing pictures of them in the sea but this one just fascinated me.  The bright red color means that she's excited to have visitors and  she was very friendly, trying to feel my arms and hands and I suppose anything else.  I will never think of them in the same way. 

I was given this book for Christmas but I couldn't finish it.  Everything, including  Pat has feelings and cares and I don't want to read the bad parts.  I guess I'm just in love with them now. 


Diane

4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Interesting! I had never thought of an octopus being friendly.

Kit said...

I see pics of them on Instagram and they are amazing! Kit

الرحمه للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
الرحمه للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.