Pinecones and Roses

Monday, July 4, 2022

Let Freedom Ring


 I was told that this flag, Old Glory, the red, white and blue did not mean the same because evil people, people with their own agenda had changed what it means. Not to me and I believe many Americans.  I believe it flies the same as the Star Spangled Banner says, O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.  It has been carried into battle and Americans have lost their lives defending our country.  Cemeteries are full of those people who believed in this great country.  

To be willingly handed over to people who claim it as their own??  I don't think so.  May Old Glory always fly over this brave, free, bruised country.  God bless the USA.  

1 comment:

Gary and Judy said...

I'm sure there are many of us that feel the same. We are never as vocal as the ingrates.