Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, June 30, 2022

Hard to believe I turned 80.

Sometimes I sill feel 11.  Except my body doesn't.  Am I the only one who is totally amazed when they reach a certain important age? It seems like all those years between 11 and 80 just vanished.  But I do have these three stunning people who were here for my birthday to prove I was here sometime in that span of years. 

And something else happened, these three girls who I was once taller than, in fact I helped them learn to walk, now tower above me.  
 

2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Happy Birthday! How come as we get older, everyone else is getting taller? I'm 73 and in my mind, I'm still a teenager, but my body keeps reminding me that many years have passed since I was a teenager.

Gary and Judy said...

Time is fleeting but you have done well.