Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Here Comes Winter

 We are supposed to be getting a winter snow starting today.  I welcome it with open arms  and mixed feelings.

We have been having such a severe drought and everything is just starving for moisture.  Yesterday we got rain and it was heavenly.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, God.  

On the other hand I'm not looking forward to winter.  It's so nice to go outside without bundling up for 3-4 months.  

It will be good, though, whatever we get.   Blessings,    Diane


1 comment:

Gary and Judy said...

I hadn't looked at you site since May when you thought that would be your last post. Good to see you up and running again. Sorry about Dreamer. I hope one day you get another to fill the void. I'm sure there's one who's looking to be pampered and loved by someone like you. Our granddaughter is living here to help take the pressures off me taking care of Judy. I'm letting her be a typical college student. Stay up as long as you want, sleep in as long as you can, eat whenever and whatever you feel like. I'm sure her parents would wish I could incorporate more structure in her life if they knew but hey, she'll be eighteen next month and will have total autonomy. They'll have to get used to the fact that Grandpa rocks and he's a cool guy. Hope Karley doesn't end up in jail.