Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Crazy Wyoming Weather....




                                    
 First October is bopping along minding it's own buisness and then bang, within less than 2 weeks we have 4 winter storms.  -10 at night a couple nights and not much more than that in the daytime. The last couple days have warmed up and it's melting snow and ice everywhere.  It's heavenly.  You never know what the weather is going to do around here.  Now I'm trying to catch up on the things I needed to do before our storms.  Now where was I??????  Hope you're are making it through all this.  Tuesday will be soon and then where will we be?  Blessings to you.       Diane

4 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

That first snow always catches us off guard. We had a nice layer of snow, but it has all melted.

Kit said...

We got a lot of snow too! And cold! But now our temps are back where they should be and our snow is melting. I must say I enjoyed it. I love weather! :) Take care, Kit

Gary and Judy said...

Hmmmm....now where is that snow shovel? Is it under that berm...under that one... maybe that one. I'll just buy another one. They'll all show up in the spring thaw.

Name: Amanda said...

Wyoming’s motto should be, Don’t get too comfortable! Hang in there., Xobean