Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, November 17, 2018

First off....Veronicas

If you're stuffy you better not go to Veronica's.  I'm not stuffy and neither are Amanda's friends.  So after we ran into her best friend at a lovely consignment clothing shop (a setup, it was planned all along) we headed there for breakfast.  Every time I'm in Alaska Amanda takes me to Veronica's.  Lovely breakfast, witches fishing balls hanging from the ceiling, yellow brick road leading to the magical kitchen.  So great to see Ellen.


My beautiful daughter Amanda, or Bean.  



Sign on the outdoor restroom 

Across the street is an old Russian Orthodox church and buildings.  It's beautiful.
Veronica's is almost on the water  and it's really in a beautiful spot.

2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Sounds like Amanda knows just what you need for a good time.

Name: Amanda said...

Ruth is sweet!

I do though, don't I? Just rocks on a beach - and you are over the moon!

Xo bean