Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Animals, animals, animals............

In my glory.  I didn't see much wildlife,  a herd of reindeer, which I didn't get a shot of and 4 moose.       


 Hard to see but this is a Spruce Grouse that landed in their front trees.
 And then there's the tame life.........each of their animals has a history and each one is loved and cared for dearly.

 I'm missing a couple of cats, Murray for one who is a big ginger cat.  
 A sweet soul of a dog.  He was a rescue, as they all are and he is older.  He reminded me of Puck.
 The jokester of the bunch.  11 years old and still full of it.
A little love bug.

 
Amanda was fostering these little feral kittens which I fell in love with.

I did miss a couple animals but being in their home with their creatures and seeing their love for them and getting to share that love is an absolute joy.          Diane

6 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

It was so special for you to be able to enjoy all that.

Kit said...

Look at all those pets! I love those kitty faces. :) Kit

June said...

I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful time in AK Diane! I enjoyed seeing these sweet fur babies and how much you enjoyed your time with them. I also loved going through the photos of your previous post. So much to enjoy up there!
I often think of you in your beautiful state dear friend and so glad we met through this wonderful thing called the internet!
sending love today...

Name: Amanda said...

They loved having you here, especially Cody! Your calm energy was just the thing for those kittens! XO bean

الرحمه للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
الرحمه للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.