Thursday, April 7, 2011

For Happiness

I went back in my archives to find something to make us smile.  Pink always does it, and so do sweet peas, at least for me.  Diane

8 comments:

  1. Me too Diane, thanks for the reminder that spring is coming, just a little while longer.I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,this makes me smile.This picture has cheerfulness written all over it.Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Spring is very long coming for so many this year. We've had several cool spells, but that just makes it nice, I think. Once it gets hot here...it is HOT!
    Thanks for entering my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes---that is pure happiness for certain... Thanks for sharing such a beautiful photo, Diane... I love Sweet Peas...
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted these at my wedding they are my favorite!! so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's just something about sweetpeas that makes me smile. The perfume is icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sweet peas! They delight me too! Thank you.
    xobean

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has definitely worked for me Diane. What a beautiful shot!
    I have got to get my sweetpeas in the ground or I will miss out this year.
    We got 5" of snow overnight and I thought it would have melted off by now, but the ground is still white. I wonder where Spring is? If you see it, will you send it here??
    sending hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.