Just for fun I thought I'd explain this little shelf of pictures.
Left to right - Large one, Leonard about 18 years ago, heart frame, both of us in high school, next, our wedding picture, Leonard and his brother as little boys (I love this picture) and the last one is me carrying my little sister Patsy on my back, two bathing beauties. I don't know why these particular pictures are together, I guess because they're pretty this way. Diane
This is a special collection.each picture holds a lot of memories,I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteThose are great photos! The little boys are so cute.
ReplyDeleteWonderful, Diane.... I love seeing my friends' photos... These are all GREAT... I love all of them, but the one of Leonard and his brother is adorable...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
They're arrangement is so perfect Diane, what nice pictures. I have similar one of my father and his brother. At about the same age. It's also one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteI agree - they look very pretty together in those frames. The photo of Leonard and his brother is a treasure!
ReplyDeleteI know these all by heart. I mean that figuratively and literally. xobean
ReplyDeleteThose silver frames really show off your lovely photos perfectly. We are back to school tomorrow so must head to bed now. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful memories Diane and I love the way they are displayed and those frames are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteHugs jill.