
A friend gave me this magazine - Cloth, Paper, Scissors today and Leonard brought me the bird book when he came home from Billings yesterday. I'm just finishing up A Flickering Light by Jane Kirkpatrick and there's a book waiting to be read - The Book of Ruth. I'm rich and happy!!!
I've never heard of Cloth Paper Scissors, Diane, I'll have to look that one up. The bird book would be fantastic, seems like there would be a lot of really good info in it! Enjoy the Book of Ruth!
ReplyDeleteI am going to find the new Prim magazine today! Those magazines look like a good read. I know for sure the book of Ruth is..... thanks for reminding me.....I am going to read it too!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Margaret B
Looks like you have plenty to read, Diane. That is a neat Bird magazine... Love the picture of the Bluebird on the front.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your reading.... BUT--don't neglect Rascal all day long!!!! ha
HUgs,
Betsy