
A few days ago I was at Habitat for Humanity Resale Store and I found 6 glass drawer pulls and single knobs. I don't know about you but to me it was like finding a drawer full of diamonds (well, almost!) They were a dollar each. Then she had me draw out an Easter egg and my egg contained a 25% discount as well as a chocolate kiss. You just can't beat that! I have them on quite a few things in my home now and I always pick them up because you just never know when you're going to need another one. Diane

Holy Cow..... In the house where I grew up, there were some of those glass doorknobs (like in your 2nd picture).... OH---how that brought back memories.... Thanks for sharing, Diane!!!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the discount!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
I love the glass knobs, and you sure got a deal! I know somewhere you will put them to good use. Lady with the sugar and creamer e-mailed me, she sold them. I'm absolutely heart sick.
ReplyDeleteI love hardware ,its the best jewelry ever,and just like an outfit they can change the look of cabinets and bring new life to somthing dated!
ReplyDeleteI love the Re-store and I love those glass knobs. Isn't it nice to recycle AND add something elegant to your home?
ReplyDeleteS-C-O-R-E!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun to run across exactly what you didn't know that you needed.
xoBean
Memories are stirred by this post.The house Jake and I lived in for the first 20 years of our marriage had those glass knobs on most of the doors.Now I wish I had taken at least one of them with me,but alas,I didn't.Thanks for reviving my memory bank.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Ruth