Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Jewel For Sure

This is Tiffany. Today I was shopping for used furniture. As I browsed the aisles of the store she came up to me. I sat down and she put her paws on my knee and let me pet her and tell her what a beautiful little creature she was. When I was paying I noticed that she had her own little chair next to the cash register. I asked the lady if she minded if I took Tiffany's picture. What a sweet little dog! Rascal would love her, she was just about his size except he looks heavier with that long hair.

I found the things I was looking for, too. I'm doing a little reworking my art room. I'll take a picture when I get the mess straightened up. Diane

8 comments:

  1. What a little sweetheart! The things you can capture while running errands. I can't wait to see the new pictures of your artroom, and the art coming out of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany is a cute dog and sounds very gentle.
    I look forward to seeing your 'new' room.It is so fun to change things once in a while.
    Thanks for your visits and comment,they mean so much to me.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little doggie, Diane. Obviously, Tiffany knew how much you love dogs. I think they know!!!!

    Good luck with your art room... Can't wait to see it.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs a new friend.... and it looks like you found one..... too cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little dog. I am also looking forward to seeing photos of your newly decorated art room. You always do such nice work. ((hugs)).

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie in that little sweater!
    I visit a local thrift shop every now and again, and at the door is an aged retriever named Lily. She hauls herself up whenever anyone comes through the door, gets a scratch behind the ear and then she collapses in a heap again. I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a lovely little (poodle?) she looks just like T.T. Rabbit. I can't wait to see what you have found Diane!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet little dog. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, it is so true about rushing a project isn't it? Never happy with it in the end,LOL.
    Smiles,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.