Thursday, March 25, 2010

It All Stacks Up

Stacks fascinate me. Looking through different blogs I find comfort knowing I'm not alone in this odd interest. Many other people love to stack things neatly in little cupboards, shelves, kitchen cupboards.
Maybe it's the fact that we have some control over this messy world we live in. Diane

5 comments:

  1. I love your stacks of pure organization ..your boxes are and jars are fun! Your so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane your stacks are much neater than my stacks!lol I think your post just may have nudged (I think shamed is the correct word here)me into straightening mine up a bit.
    Thanks for that dear friend.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a 'neat freak' Diane---but I do have my stacks. George, on the other hand, has piles of stuff EVERYWHERE around his computer desk.. Drives me crazy--but it's 'his' space---so I seldom say anything. He's so good to me... But--I like stacks and neatness better than clutter...
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about spending some time in my pantry? I could use some help, you've surely given me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could show you my neat stacks,but alas,they are only in my dreams.Not that I am terribly messy,I do like a clean house,but my closets and cupboards don;'t look as neat as your.Have a fun day.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.