Thanks to all of you for your excellent suggestions on some good reading. I'm grateful to each of you.
What a great way to learn a lot in a hurry. I love you my friends. I'm so glad we all blog together. Diane
Diane!
ReplyDeleteSo good to "meet" you, haha! I'm glad you enjoy the blog, I'm enjoying your photo's of Wyoming as we speak, I havn't been able to spend much time there since I finished college in Montana. I used to spend every thanksgiving in Riverton with my grandmother, and spent quite a bit of time in Jackson Hole. I'll have to meet you in person next time your up,
Have a great evening,
Josh
I know Diane, aren't our blog friendships the greatest? I feel I've known you forever, and so value that you're part of my life.
ReplyDeleteI've never been disappointed in a book recommended by a fellow Blogger and am adding some of the ones recommended to you to my reading list! :c)
ReplyDeleteDiane, you received some great ideas on books!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I forgot about some of those authors, I need to go back to the library!
I read everything, I'll even read a cook book if I think it's interesting!
I do like the old Patricia Cornwall mysteries but her new ones don't seem to have the same excitement, maybe she is writing just for the sake of writing.....
I am going to look up some of the suggested ones from your previous post!
Hugs,
Margaret B
I'm sure you will find some great books to read, Diane...
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
I like an author, Debbie Macomber..I only read her Christmas novels.They ar=
ReplyDeletee light reads, sweet and fun..If you've not read" A Cedar Cove Christmas" (=
2008)=A0I'd love to send it to you.
Here's a picture of the bookLet me know. You do not need to send it backyou=
may keep it ..or pass it on
Deena