This is one of my favorite rocks. It's a big chunk of rose quartz and has a place of honor in my rock garden. This piece I bought from a rock vendor in the Black Hills, it weighs around 8 lbs. and it's every bit as pretty as it looks. There once was rose quartz in the Bighorns but people collected them and now it's almost impossible to find one. Diane
How beautiful Diane!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love the color.Have a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Ruth
Wow, that is beautiful!!!! I will have to show Bella, my oldest granddaughter, she is an avid rock collector. Her favorite is rose quartz, the one I bought her is so tiny compared to that!
ReplyDeleteThat is precious, looks very good in your garden.
Hugs,
Margaret B
Diane, that is so pretty and you are lucky to have such a big piece of it.My dad when he was alive worked with a lot of rocks and stones making clocks, jewelery and many other things in his spare time.I still have some of his pieces and also a clock he made for me. These I will always treasure.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Beautiful Diane...That pink rock is so YOU..... It might as well be named DIANE..... Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
I can't believe the size of this quartz! It's beautiful. I have a chink of purple. I love quartz, one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteDiane that would look awesome in my garden...as awesome as it looks in your garden.hehe That's one gorgeous rock!!!
ReplyDeleteI see that Ive missed a couple of your great posts, so I'm going back and getting caught up.
Hugs,
June