Friday, May 29, 2009

Some Art




These are a couple little creations I just finished. Thought I'd share them today.
I love the color on the background. When I saw this color I knew I had to use it on something, turns out it compliments almost every other color.
God bless you,
Diane

7 comments:

  1. Oh that little cabbage girl is divine!!!
    Is she for sale??

    the thing in my yard by the rose bush
    is a lil squirrel who was romping around
    by my feet..

    I AM Snow White
    teehee
    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done.The colors are perfect.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunny!! So pretty.. like the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Diane. Love the hanger as well.
    Hugs
    Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see you creating again, Diane!! And so pretty! You're right, the color is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Diane... You are just so talented. I love that second one with the smilel on his face---and the bunny with one ear DOWN. Priceless!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie..
    I emailed you twice about the cabbage..but my emails came back..
    send me an email again..I used the one
    you sent me the message on and the only one I think I have..the honeybee
    one..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.