Saturday, May 30, 2009

Celebrity in Town

Today we had a visit from a very important young man, Tatum, now almost 5 months old. His entourage was my daughter, Catherine and her two daughters, Lindsay, his mother, and Hannah. We really enjoyed the visit from all of them, Rascal couldn't figure out why he couldn't throw a ball for him to chase. It was nice to see them all. Tatum's growing so fast, I think he's twice the size he was when I saw him last. God bless you, Diane

9 comments:

  1. Cute! I love how babies smell, and their smiles ... ahhh ... I wanna hug them ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heavens - he is a DOLL!
    So adorable!!!

    Love to you,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a keeper.So cute,he must be loads of fun to play with.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Ruth. He is a cute keeper to be sure. We have five keepers and the oldest is now 53.

    You probably don't remember when people lived and died at home and endured wakes. I wrote about it here. http://bing-it.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous child, Diane... He's so photogenic.... I know you were thrilled to see this new great grand. WoW!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane he's so adorable, I'd have to smother him in kisses! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I must say..HE is just darling as can be...where are all those girls???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.