Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So Special

This was in the mail today from Laurie over at http://buttonsnlace.blogspot.com. Isn't it just so pretty. It's embroidered with different fancy stitches at all the seams and the frame's such a delicate shade of green. Thank you, Laurie, you're so sweet. I just love it. You just made my day. God bless you, Diane

7 comments:

  1. You're most welcome Diane, I'm so glad you like it. I had Ken work on the picture so it would copy nicely, and it turned out perfect. God Bless You too,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a beautiful way to display it Diane. What a sweet, special gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane! Thank you for visiting my blog so that I could come back and visit yours! What a darling picture - I am sure you will treasure your special gift. Have a beautiful day ~ xo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely..and look how you staged the
    photo..woohoo

    hugs to you..Deena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift Laurie made for you. I know you will treasure it.
    Hugs
    Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, I forgot to ask if you got the email back that I replied to after you sent it.
    Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Diane----what a nice gift.. Laurie is a great gal I'm sure!!!!! Congrats.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.