Pinecones and Roses

Monday, September 1, 2008

God's Creatures





As I was taking Rascal for his little walk I noticed something out of the corner of my eye that looked out of place. I looked again and there stood the most beautiful little fawn. Then another fawn appeared and then the little mother. They looked like Dresden figurines. Actually they're little whitetails.







Our friend, Ben, had a large lot behind his house which he considered his wildlife sanctuary. The wildlife know it, too. Often I see deer, wild turkeys, rabbits, squirrels, and numerous types of birds. Whenever I see a gentle, beautiful creature in Ben's sanctuary, I know he's just smiling now.
I'm smiling, too. Thank you for your sweet, loving outpouring of prayers and love. You're all so very special.

God bless you, Diane

1 comment:

Jayne said...

What a beautiful family you captured Diane. :c)