Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

God Has A Sense of Humor

This photo doesn't have anything to do with my anecdote. I just caught this huge bumblebee on a wild geranium and wanted to share it with you.

GOD'S SENSE OF HUMOR

Once a few years ago I was downtown and was in a little bit of a hurry. I was trying to parallel park when I bumped into the car in the parking place behind me. Overtaken by fear of denting someone else's car I got out and hesitantly walked back to see the damage. I just laughed out loud when I found out that I hadn't damaged the other car (nor mine). Their license plate read JESUS SAVES!! This is a fairly small town and do you know that to this day I have never seen that license plate again!!! God bless you, Diane

2 comments:

Jayne said...

That's funny Diane! He indeed has a sense of humor. Have a great day!

Jill said...

I love this post - just shows you that He is with us at all times.
Great shot with the bumble bee......