Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, February 18, 2023

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

 

This is my Valentine.  He's been gone 7 1/2 years now but he's here with me anyway.  I like this picture.  As you might know, he was an appliance repairman and this shows him checking one out.  That was time consuming.  Just out of the picture Rascal is sitting with him watching, too.  

I hope you had at least one happy surprise on Valentine's Day.  Besides hearing from my three girls and friends and family I became the queen of the neighborhood.  I received a package from my daughter Amanda with handmade pottery pet dishes for all my neighbors with dear pets.  Although it was a blizzardy day, I managed to get them to everyone. I love all the pets as well as my neighbors.  I wish I'd taken a picture of them but I was too excited to get them to everyone. Have a beautiful today and God bless you.    Diane 

No comments: