Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

A Funny Thing........


 Several people I've noticed have had a change during the past year.  They've taken the time (even if they didn't know it was happening) to think about what's truly important to them and some of the things they can do without. Maybe in some odd way we grew during the pandemic.  I talk like it's over and I know it's not.  I guess the end of the year and beginning of the new one (rocky as it was) was because people always have hope.  Don't they?  I hope you have a good April and hopeful 9 months.   Diane

2 comments:

Jane the Booklady said...

Hello again Diane, how lovely to return and see your post. With all good wishes, Jane x

Kit said...

Hello!! We are still plugging away up here. Our family is all vaccinated and that is a huge relief. Take care and Happy Spring! Kit