Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Here I Am Again

 I decided to start blogging again.  I hope you are all well and made it through the summer in good shape.  Here's a picture of Dreamer (no I don't call her Dottie even though I was going to.  Too much trouble for both her and I to remember). 
 She's settled in and loves it here a lot. 
Since I dug this class photo out for a project, I thought I'd share it with you.  This is my 1st grade class, 1948.  I'm the dreamy looking little girl 4th from left in the front row.  That's my new school dress for that year.  Such innocent little people we were.    Blessings to you,     Diane 

1 comment:

Name: Amanda said...

Yay!!! I am glad you are back! I hope Ruth knows, she has been one of your best friends/supporters!
That picture of you and Dreamer is adorable. It's ironic that you got a dog named Dreamer when you were a little kid (in that picture) and your reputation was as a Dreamer!!! XO Bean