Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Wild Turkeys...................


By now you probably know that I love these wild turkeys that share the neighborhood and town with us.  I'm so touched that most of the people stop and give them the right-of-way as they cross the streets (usually in single file).  Sometimes the last one will stop to look at something making the wait even longer.  
Yesterday as I was driving up the busiest street in Wyoming two of them were walking across the crosswalk and all of the traffic waited until they got to the other side.  It made my day.  

                                                                        Diane



3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

That is wonderful that people stop and let them walk across. These guys look like they enjoy being up high as well.

Kit said...

That is wonderful! I love that attitude of kindness. :) Kit

رامز المثاليه said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.