Pinecones and Roses

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Nostalgia......

 I found these little plastic reindeer at the thrift shop years ago.  Then I found the little sleigh which was made from an egg carton section and pipe cleaners.  Santa Claus is a tiny little Bellsnickle with a tiny candy cane.  Altogether it's about 10" long.
 This little peanut man was made by  my granddaughter in Girl Scouts when she was little, she's now 30 years old,
My first daughter, Cathy, made these bells in kindergarten.  They have graced my Christmas tree  since she was in kindergarten which was 1966.

When it boils down to it, at least for me, things from my girls and  family and friends are the most precious Christmas ornaments.      There will be more to share with you as Christmas draws nearer.                                                                                                                    Hugs,    Diane

7 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Lovely! Yes, the memories that go with these ornaments make them extra special.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Decorations and ornaments with stories mean more than any cheap storebought stuff. Happy holidays!

Kit said...

I love them all! I love all the memories that our decorations give us. :) Kit

Name: Amanda said...

Those are so sweet! I remember those bells! As long as I have been alive! What is a bellsnickle? Xo bean

Diane said...

It's a German Santa Clause before there were Santa Clauses (I think) Thanks for your nice comments. Mom


الرحمه للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
الرحمه للتنظيف said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.