Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I'm breathing a sigh of relief tonight. I had been holding my breath because the old chicken house (shown in the background) was in danger of collapsing from the huge amount of snow on the roof.  Although they are newer the patio roof and carport also had a lot of snow on them.  Today I was blessed with all of them being cleaned off.  Whew!  We have received so much snow this winter and it's still snowing. This is pretty unusual even for Wyoming.  Several times since before Christmas I've been snowed in.  I keep telling myself when it's 105 degrees I'm going to miss this snow and cold weather.  That's the topic of conversation here, and now we're wondering what's going to happen when it melts.  I guess we'll find out.  Hope all is good with you.  Blessings, Diane

5 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Oh I'm so gad that someone came to clear that snow for you.We have had more than the normal amount of snow as well.Spring could be interesting, maybe not so much where I live but a little further east the land is very flats flooding can be a problem.

Kit said...

You are having the same kind of winter as us, I have never seen so much snow! And today it is raining. Now our streets are flooding. Crazy weather! :) Kit

Laurie said...

Hello Diane! Your winter is the one we should be getting here! We had snow before Christmas that was measurable, and barely anything since. Crazy weather, isn't it!?

Name: Amanda said...

I missed this post! You really got hammered this winter. Hopefully there will be less drainer this summer. Xobean

Name: Amanda said...

I meant drought