Saturday, March 3, 2012

Beginning

We watch for the Pussy Willows here in Wyoming.  When they begin to open you can know that soon we will have spring again, that life will go on, we will begin again.  March usually brings them with it and here they are, slowly but surely poking their little velvety noses out to see if there's any sun.  What a blessed sight these little furry sweeties are!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow,already.Looks very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!!!! Lovely picture Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those! Maybe because I always thought they had something to do with cats . . . xobean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love pussy willows, they were one of my wedding "flowers". I can always tell when Spring is coming by the lilies that come up next to my neighbors house. And they are up! Kit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.