Pinecones and Roses
It is perfect there. The colours of the bits and pieces inside the nest show up very well.
I love her nests too!!! Hope you are doing well!Hugs,Mags,xxxx
Hello Diane, I've always loved nests and that looks so pretty! Jane xx
Absolutely beautiful and so perfect set on those branches. Hope you are having a great weekend. Tammy
I love it!Jane
Hello Diane, thankyou for calling in and leaving such lovely comments. Thankyou for following too, I do appreciate it.Your nest looks lovely, all ready for Spring. Have a great week, love Linda x
Hi Diane, it's good to see you. I'm curious about whether you found this nest or if you created it yourself. Either way it's a lovely display. I really like it.
That is a fabulous nest love the color...hope your doing well momma!
Such an artistic photo and nest! Beautiful! xobean
Thank you for your comments.
It is perfect there. The colours of the bits and pieces inside the nest show up very well.
ReplyDeleteI love her nests too!!! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Mags,
xxxx
Hello Diane, I've always loved nests and that looks so pretty! Jane xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful and so perfect set on those branches. Hope you are having a great weekend. Tammy
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteJane
Hello Diane, thankyou for calling in and leaving such lovely comments. Thankyou for following too, I do appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteYour nest looks lovely, all ready for Spring. Have a great week, love Linda x
Hi Diane, it's good to see you. I'm curious about whether you found this nest or if you created it yourself. Either way it's a lovely display. I really like it.
ReplyDeleteThat is a fabulous nest love the color...hope your doing well momma!
ReplyDeleteSuch an artistic photo and nest! Beautiful! xobean
ReplyDelete