My Mum has always collected heart shaped stones and so recently, we went to put her collection all around Dad's grave- they look so lovely and I'm sure he'd be pleased. Jane x
Such a lovely collection of hearts Diane and especially for this time of the year with Valentines Day coming up. This picture would make a wonderful Valentines Day card:)
Beautiful heart rocks, Diane.. I have another blog friend who collects hearts.. She finds many on her walks also.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
Beautiful! xobean
ReplyDeleteI collect rock hearts too!
ReplyDeleteMy Mum has always collected heart shaped stones and so recently, we went to put her collection all around Dad's grave- they look so lovely and I'm sure he'd be pleased. Jane x
ReplyDeleteI love your hearts....
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely collection of hearts Diane and especially for this time of the year with Valentines Day coming up. This picture would make a wonderful Valentines Day card:)
ReplyDeleteI love hearts! And this is a wonderful collection! Hugs to you, Tammy
ReplyDelete