Pinecones and Roses
What browser are you using Diane? I am using Google chrome and really like it and have no trouble with it.You can download it from this link..http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95346
I'm using Google Chrome too. I hope this gets sorted out for you!
Good luck Diane.. I do so hate to be thwarted by the muddles of modern life Jane xxx
I hope you get it fixed soon....
When I changed over to Google Chrome, my problems stopped.Wishing you luck with this.~ Zuzu
Thank you for your comments.
What browser are you using Diane? I am using Google chrome and really like it and have no trouble with it.
ReplyDeleteYou can download it from this link..
http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95346
I'm using Google Chrome too. I hope this gets sorted out for you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Diane.. I do so hate to be thwarted by the muddles of modern life Jane xxx
ReplyDeleteI hope you get it fixed soon....
ReplyDeleteWhen I changed over to Google Chrome, my problems stopped.
ReplyDeleteWishing you luck with this.
~ Zuzu