Stars already hanging in the sanctuary............I was hoping that the weather would hold out long enough so I could hang stars from our Canadian Red Cherry tree and it did.
And apples hanging from the old pine tree for the birds. Now we're really ready for Christmas.
Diane
Your header is just beautiful! I love your stars.
ReplyDeleteI love your stars and to put apples in the trees for the birds and squirrels---HOW SWEET is that!
ReplyDeleteI love those stars. The birds will be happy that you remembered them as well. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteYes---you are ready for Christmas. AND--I'm glad you remembered your birdies. Winter is hard on them--and they do need our help.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your stars...
Hugs,
Betsy
Hi Diane, It looks beautiful and so Christmassy and am I right in thinking that's snow in the background? I am SO envious, it's 10 degrees here, damp and mild and not at all Christmassy... Jane xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet Idea! love the stars and apples!
ReplyDeleteLove the stars! Lucky birdies to have apples hanging just for them. Blessings, Tammy
ReplyDelete