I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. Psalm 121: 1-2
There are some beautiful views of the Bighorns between here and Buffalo where I grew up and our mother is
in the care center. This shot was taken last Saturday. I never get tired of looking at these mountains. Diane
That is an absolutely beautiful view! Definitely would spark some ooooh's and aaaaah's and the need for a deep, relaxing breath of fresh air just to take it all in. Blessings, Tammy
Diane,that is a gorgeous picture.I miss seeing the mountains.It has been years since I last saw them.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful picture.....and scenery!! Majestic!
ReplyDeleteLook at the shades of blue. What a photo. You live in a beautiful place Diane.
ReplyDeleteHi Diane, I'm on vacation this week (at home) --and am not blogging. BUT--I am trying to read some of my favorite blog posts...
ReplyDeleteI just HAD to comment since that is an AWESOME photo... It just took my breath away... Wow!!!!!
Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Betsy
I remember those mountains. So beautiful! Happy New Year! Kit
ReplyDeleteThat is an absolutely beautiful view! Definitely would spark some ooooh's and aaaaah's and the need for a deep, relaxing breath of fresh air just to take it all in. Blessings, Tammy
ReplyDeleteI could never tire of seeing these mountains either Diane, what a gorgeous view.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful scene. Mountains are something I seldom see.
ReplyDelete