Left on the chalkboard after Bean's
visit last year.
And there's always - I love you Gramma - Linz
or I love you Gramma - Hannah
after one of my granddaughter's leave
or
Don't forget to go to pharmacy
or
went to a call on Highland
or
hamburger buns
Messages of love or remembrance.....
or as an easel. Diane
|
I don't have a chalk board Diane, but have the same thing with my fridge. From baby pictures to drawings, shopping lists and menus. It's message central.
ReplyDeleteA place of memories is very special. I too have a fridge full of special pictures and painting,and love.
ReplyDeleteI love it......I have always wanted a cool message board like this...
ReplyDeleteThose are REAL treasurers Diane
ReplyDeleteNo chalkboard here, no message central ... sure wish I had a space designated to crafting. I know you have lots of fun creating at your desk. I'm trying to figure out where I can put one. :/ Hope your day is great. Tammy
ReplyDeleteOh how I love chalkboards... Reminds me of all of the years I taught school and used chalk. I used it so much that I developed an allergy to it --and had to wear gloves when using it... Crazy, huh???
ReplyDeleteI know that special notes on your chalk board are to you.... So Special!
Hugs,
Betsy
The chalkboard as family historian - I like it!
ReplyDelete