Before the north wind blows in with it's frigid breath around the first of November we're given a show beyond anything else all year (except maybe May). I'm grateful for the beautiful explosion of golds and reds before the colors turn to rusts and blacks.
A windblown apple on the south forty............
.....sun shining through the golden leaves by the creek. Blessings, Diane
I love the beauty of fall,but I wish it would last longer.
ReplyDeleteI love how the sun shines through the leaves in Autumn and the temperatures are always just right. You've captured that so well in your pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love autumn light - everything turns golden, like that apple.
ReplyDeleteHello Diane, How beautiful! I love Autumn and its colours so much. On my 'to do' list is to one day come to America in the 'Fall'. Jane x
ReplyDeleteHi this is my first visit here and I am a follower now. I like your photos in this post and the previous two posts also.
ReplyDeleteWe haven't even started to change here in Carey, but it has started a little in Sun Valley. and I'm sure that at higher elevations the colors are beautiful. Dale and I will have to take a drive.
ReplyDeleteI love it when the aspens change in Fishcreek where my little shack is. I was up there last week and it hadn't started yet, but when it does it is gorgeous!
have a great week Diane.
hugs from here...