Here are a couple interpretations of the word peace that I found today. The above was on the side of the hill in the country.
And this is a place that I seek out whenever I'm in that area, I love the peaceful stillness of the water and the lazy leaves floating on the surface. Peace to you. Diane
Now that bottom photo says peace to me.It is a relaxing scene.
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing your Peaceful Place, Diane. It's so important to have a place where you can take leave of the world, if only for a short time. These Peaceful Places help us to fill our souls and maintain our balance.
ReplyDeleteI love the sound of trickling water, so peaceful....
ReplyDeleteI also love to watch the leaves fall from the trees in a gentle fall breeze!
As a child I had a n oak tree I used to climb and lookout over the countryside. Raeding your post this morning remineded me of the places I have found peace. may you have a happy day. Jane x
ReplyDeleteHi There, I'm back after a few weeks off from blogging. Hope you are doing okay. I have missed all of my blogging friends --but needed that break!
ReplyDeleteWe found alot of PEACE on this latest trip... Your pictures are awesome.
Hope you and Leonard are doing okay. I have missed you.
Hugs,
Betsy
What an amazing and beautiful field writing. I love it! What a gift to see it. Can you just see an old farmer doing that in his combine? xobean
ReplyDelete