Pinecones and Roses
It has been a wonderful day,warm sunshine and soft winds.
It was rainy, cold and damp here today, but as a friend once said, "Above the clouds the sun is shining."
A beautiful beautiful day here! Couldn't have asked for better! xobean
Homegrown tomatoes are the best. Mine didn't do well last year either. Maybe I will try again this year. Hope you are having a wonderful day too. I am enjoying the last day of the weekend. Back to school tomorrow. Best wishes, Tammy
such pretty soft light, lovely picture!
Thank you for your comments.
It has been a wonderful day,warm sunshine and soft winds.
ReplyDeleteIt was rainy, cold and damp here today, but as a friend once said, "Above the clouds the sun is shining."
ReplyDeleteA beautiful beautiful day here! Couldn't have asked for better! xobean
ReplyDeleteHomegrown tomatoes are the best. Mine didn't do well last year either. Maybe I will try again this year. Hope you are having a wonderful day too. I am enjoying the last day of the weekend. Back to school tomorrow. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeletesuch pretty soft light, lovely picture!
ReplyDelete