I just thought this looked kind of pretty. The yarn's hanging from a chest of drawers that I decoupaged, the book with the key is the mountain book I'm still working on, the little tall wooden chest is another unfinished project (these things sometimes take time), and the nest I bought from Three Bags Full sits beside that. I just finished making the drawers in the little chest as well as the little book in it. Blessings to all, Diane
THis looks like a good place to be inspired to start crafting.
ReplyDeleteI love it - I just knew you'd have a place that is full of interesting things. Of course I had to enlarge and look at everything!
ReplyDeleteI really like it...the mirror is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThat is a colorful corner for sure... At first I thought the yarn was a big bunch of colorful necklaces... Guess it could be!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing such beauty.
Hugs,
Betsy
It's very pretty Diane, I'd love to create there myself!
ReplyDeleteI love your colorful corner its very artsy and it looks to me that a very creative person lives and works here!
ReplyDeleteWow Diane! That is one gorgeous corner. I thought this was an image from a magazine but it is your own space and your own work. Absolutely beautiful! I have some chest of drawers that could use a makeover but just can't find the right papers to cover them in. We don't have scrapbook stores over here so hard to find the right stuff. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Tammy
ReplyDelete